Terms & Conditions
Legal Notice & Disclaimers
Campus Activewear Ltd., (CAL) maintains this site, www.campusshoes.com ("the Site") for advertisement, sale of activewear including footwear and apparel. Feel free to browse the Site, but please read these terms and conditions before doing so.
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned and registered by CAL and used by CAL. (the "Intellectual Property Rights").
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). CAL may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of CAL, unless otherwise noted, or are the copyrighted property of its Associates. CAL neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CAL.
- You shall not claim any rights over the Intellectual Property in the Materials by virtue of purchasing/subscribing to any such products and/or accessing the Site. Further, under no circumstances you shall acquire the right to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative work from, transfer or sell any of the Materials. You acknowledge that in the event of breach or threatened breach of this Clause, only monetary damages may not be an adequate remedy, and therefore, CAL in addition to other rights and remedies shall be entitled to injunctive relief to restrain you from any such breach, threatened or actual.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of CAL and/or third parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws or any other laws.
- CAL cannot guarantee and does not promise/warrant/assure any specific results from use of its products or services.
- While CAL uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, CAL makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, product specifications, prices availability, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding CAL's products and services is applicable only in India unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. CAL makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside India. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. Neither CAL nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- From time to time, CAL may ask that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail your feedback on CAL's products and/or services. Any communication or material you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by CAL, (b) become the property of CAL and CAL shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by CAL or its Subsidiaries, licensees and affiliates at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, CAL shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, CAL maintains a long standing policy of not accepting or considering any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public ("Submissions"), and therefore, you should not make any Submissions to CAL in any communications through this Site or otherwise. Nonetheless, if you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission shall immediately become the property of CAL and CAL shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Furthermore, CAL shall be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. CAL shall not be liable for such use or disclosure of such Submission or for any similarities in the Submission and any future CAL uses or activities.
- The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of CAL Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions, CAL will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to CAL. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of CAL. CAL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- In the event that CAL may, from time to time, allow for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, comments, reviews, bulletin board and the like on the Site, CAL is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. CAL will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CAL to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- By accessing the Site, you undertake to bear the risk associated with the use of internet. In particular, CAL shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect User’s equipment, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Site. You also understand that CAL has tested the Site on various devices to the best of CAL’s resources, but the CAL cannot be held responsible in case of any malfunction/ damage on the device of the User due to usage of the Site.
- Software from this Site is further subject to Indian Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported any country to which India has embargoed goods. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
- CAL maintains and operates this Site from its office in the state of DELHI, India. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of INDIA. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and CAL with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CAL with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
- In case of any dispute or difference between the you and CAL, regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions or non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuance of these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator, to be appointed mutually by both the Parties. The proceedings shall be conducted at Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as in force on the date hereof or any subsequent amendment thereof and the Courts at Delhi only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. You and CAL shall be responsible to bear their respective costs and expenses in relation to any such arbitration proceeding. The fee of the sole arbitrator and/or any other cost incurred in the process of such Arbitration shall be shared between You and CAL.
If there is any issue or query on your part concerning these Terms & Conditions or with any transactional aspect please contact our customer care at the following email: email@example.com or by calling on number +91-11-43272500 or by mail/ courier at the following address: D-1, Udyog Nagar, Main Rohtak Road, New Delhi - 110041.